We are a small family run business founded by Debbie and Danny Herbert in 2007 inspired by Debbie’s dad Billy who has over 60 years experience in breeding and training homing birds.
We are all very committed to both the business and our birds and love what we do. This requires a vast investment of time, maintaining the condition of these beautiful birds requires a great deal of skill and knowledge.
All our doves undergo months of training to ensure they can navigate their way home after a release.
They are given the best quality feed available as well as nutrients to keep them in pristine condition and excellent health. All our birds have been vaccinated.
Our birds are very special to us and are exercised daily. They love to bath and keep themselves clean picking up twigs in the garden to take back to the nest.
We have released doves for many special events including
- Girl Guides and Brownie Centenary at several of their camping locations.
- Soroptimist International (Women Working together to Make a Difference)
- National Mesothelioma Awareness Day
- Families Fight for Justice
- Saint Francis Hospice
- Peace March in Tottenham for Mark Duggan
- Doves released for victim of Grenfell Tower at West London Cemetery
We have carried out releases for Celebrities and the Royal
- Prince Charles and Camilla released our doves when visiting a Mosque in Northolt, Middlesex
- We released doves for Jade Goody and Jack Tweed’s Wedding
- Linda Lusardi and her family released our doves at Paradise Park in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire
- Eddie Kidd and wife Sam released our doves at their wedding at Paradise Park in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire
Craig Revel Horwood released our doves at a family christening
Promoting our services at a Wedding Fayre