White Wedding Doves
Legend has it that, if doves are seen on your wedding day, a long and happy life together will be shared. A life together side by side facing all that may come your way, with all the love and good luck possible.
In the Bible the Dove symbolises peace, love, unity, prosperity and new beginnings. Doves mate for life. They share the commitment together, building the nest and raising the young. The male sets the nest all day and the female takes over in the evening. Equally they feed and nourish their young. So, too, the bride and groom are entering into a union to share the responsibility of home and family; a lifelong commitment.
The beauty and symbolism of these exquisite white birds is timeless and unforgettable.
We have full public liability insurance which some venues insist on,
You can be assured that you are booking with a reputable company.
Because of the popularity there are people setting up that either have no clue about how to keep these beautiful birds well and happy.
Make sure you choose a reputable company
OUR PLEDGE AND PROMISE
- Dress appropriately
- Arrive in ample time to set up
- Bring only pure white birds in quality baskets or cages
- Work with your wedding co-ordinator, photographer and, most importantly, YOU
- Be sensitive to your wishes
- Be personable and courteous
- We will work with you to cater for your individual requirements and requests
- Two extra doves brought to the venue in case of any mishaps so you will not miss the moment (photographers always welcome this gesture)
- Hand crafted card or organza bag with white feather included with every booking for keepsake